We get a lot of questions about what the SONO Symposium is all about and whether the event is for everyone or not, so we decided to throw together a punch list of the top 6 reasons to attend and not to attend the 2019 SONO Symposium.
Top 6 Reasons to Attend the SONO Symposium
1. I want to learn a lot of things that are immediately useful at my hospice.
2. I want to interact with and learn from other great hospice leaders.
3. I want to focus on substantive topics, where sessions are facilitated but best insights come from fellow leaders.
4. Create and share with great folks in an up-beat, fun, and relaxed atmosphere.
5. The ROI of being a part of this is off the charts, positive.
6. It’s Scottsdale in February..
Top 6 Reasons NOT to Attend the SONO Symposium
1. I already know everything there is to know about hospice and palliative care.